Saturday, October 27, 2007

><

sorry for not updating my blog this few days, busy at the funeral.
renee, sorry for not attending trainings this week.

IM REALLY HEARTACHES ><
when ever i think of her, i'll cry. seriously.
you'll see nothing but tears rolling down my cheek. i couldnt stop it. cried on dad's shoulder while mum cried on mine. its very sudden and unexepected.
i cant believe it. After all its a fact, and 'll have to accept it unwillingly. she's was still having dinner with me on wednesday after one of my training days.
i miss her smile, her laughter, her scolding, when i did someting wrong. now, there's nobody to correct me. her naggings, her smell, her way of teaching me things, her advise, her face, her funny way of talking, her voice, her on and off the lights when im always sleeping soundly in my room, now there's nobody gonna do that,her massaging when ever im busy doing things, her cup of water when ever i felt tired, her cup of milo every night, her things, she would always buy for me when ever she went shopping,she's always the first person to give me birthday presetns, her wishings, her salonpas (medicated plaster) that she would give it to me whenever i had muscle aches after every tuesday's physical trainings, her everything. I miss her ALOT,ALOT.
i want her to come back, although i know its impossible.
i dont like this. But she'll always be in my heart. Always

U16 tournament coming up.
b'girls jiayou.

No comments: